Healthy is indeed very important, without it we would never be able to perform various activities or routines of a life. Everybody wants to stay healthy and how to keep healthy stay for us is to keep the body from things that can make them sick or healthy loss itself. The most simple way but has an important role in maintaining health is to adjust our diet every day.
Almost everyone believes that healthy food that has a very important role in making our bodies stay healthy throughout the day. And we should know, that the difference in the condition of the body and hormones between men and women turned out to be a direct effect on food intake.
Here are 10 healthy foods that are suggested to be consumed by men.
- Tropical fruits. Tropical fruits such as mango and papaya are one of the healthy foods that have lots of bioflavonoids that very well for men’s health.
- Peppers. Peppers contain more vitamin C than citrus fruit. The researchers say that eating raw peppers is one effective way of giving bioflavonoids intake into the body.
- Garlic. Garlic is rich in antioxidant properties, it is very helpful in maintaining the health of the circulatory system in the body.
- Green tea or black tea. Besides having antioxidant content, it turns out tea also contains polyphenols which can prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Milk and dairy products. Carnitine is an amino acid found in milk. The acid serves to convert fat into energy reserves. In addition, carnitine can also improve circulation to the various organs of the body so as to prevent muscle pain.
- Red meat. Besides red meat contains a lot of carnitine, also contains amino acids, a source of complete protein, and essential minerals such as iron. However, you also need to be careful in selecting beef. Try to choose lean meat, it aims to limit the intake of saturated fat in your body.
- Red wine. Same with green tea, red wine also contains polyphenols which can protect the body from various types of cancer. Polyphenols are also capable of neutralizing free radicals causing compounds.
- Tomato. We know that tomatoes contain lycopene in high enough quantities. Lycopene is also known as powerful antioxidant substances that can lower the risk of prostate cancer, lung, and stomach cancers.
- Peanuts. Peanuts are one source of zinc and essential fatty acids are also very good. These nutrients can prevent dry skin and also damage brain cells.
- Pomegranate. This is one of the fruits that are highly recommended also for consumption. The reason, a study has shown that those who eat healthy foods as this one, can lower the risk of developing prostate cancer by about 35%.